Saturday, January 8, 2011

The holidays!

Hi there! Just a couple photos to pop up, one of several scarves I made over the holiday season. This one was done with a pattern designed by a friend, the others I did were made using my own design, but I wrapped those up and gave them away for christmas before I could remind myself to take pictures!! Thats ok, they all went to family friends and my darling mummy, so I'll get photos eventually.
Anyways, a mind boggling process that a friend was gracious enough to share with my studio mate and myself using a resist and felting process...add a little dye and voila! Un foulard violet!
Not the best picture I suppose, but theres something about the jumble of stuff and mirror reflection that I like.



Here is a photo of the necklace that I was dying for this christmas, so lovely and so unique! A little femur. I love it and have been wearing it almost every day. It is the creation of Bridget Catchpole and Michelle Nelson two brilliant local artists who came up with the line entitled "Votum"....I nearly lose my mind every time I go to their site. I want it all!! You MUST check this stuff out: http://www.votumjewelry.com/



Oh and heres a photo of my sweet wee doggie napping on my lap....

No comments: