Friday, June 3, 2011

Bono in Vancouver!!

Oh good lord. Bono is in Vancouver. Any of you who know me, know I lose my mind over U2. (see my webpage under tapestries) Oh to pick him up hitch hiking! Why couldn't it be me?? Heres the story in the Globe and Mail:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/thumbs-out-rock-star-gets-lift-from-oiler/article2045387/
I seem to have a strange 6 degrees of separation with the Bono Vox. Every time he is near, I know someone with a link, through work or whatever, but I seem to remain on the outer limits of his orbit. Maybe thats our destiny, to be so close, yet so far.....sigh.
Bono! If you are out there, meet me at the Art Gallery, we can bond over Dali and Carrington....we can sit together on one of those little benches and discuss the tortured artist and whether or not you must suffer in order to create great art....

No comments: