Sunday, February 5, 2012

Neil Gaiman & Amanda Palmer

I am finally posting the Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer pics. It was an amazing night thanks to Heidi and Jessie's hard work on the set. All I contributed to that was the dress and dressform stage left...and I helped strike...
Neil and Amanda LOVED the set though, it was a huge success!

Me, Jessie & Heidi outside the venue....
Jessie, me & Heidi backstage before the show for the meet and greet...
Me, Heidi & Neil...
Me, Amanda Palmer & Heidi...My god, could that photo of me be any worse??
Me, Heidi, Neil & Jessie...
A couple photos of the gorgeous set...I had a tough time getting a decent picture, totally unprepared as usual, all I had was my phone camera...
And here are a couple I nicked off Neil Gaiman's website....www.neilgaiman.com

No comments: