Sunday, April 11, 2010

terminal city rollergirls...

Went to see the rollergirls last night! Was SO great, and super packed. A really diverse turn out, seemed like a bit of every neighbourhood in the city there. Very cool.
We were pitched against the Atomic City Rollergirls (WA) who we wailed on. In a very sportsman like way. The Atomic city girls were great, but of course, we were rooting for our home team, the Faster Pussycats....who clearly had the superior outfits, even though they could have used a little more elastic around the edges of their shorts....
I took lots of photos, but only these two were usable, I will have to become a little more savvy with the camera for next time. Hard to get good photos with them whipping around the track like that, knockin' each other down and getting sent off to the "Penalty Palace".....
They really are a decidedly tough bunch of bitches.

Now all I can think is..."if I were a rollergirl, what would my name be??"


No comments: