Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bonjour ma chéries,
I just hit up the "Make It!" hand made show at the Croatian Cultural centre, I just heard about it yesterday and today is the last day, but I believe they hold it every year. It was fantastic! Really great stuff and reasonable prices for hand made goods.
I'm sorry to be passing on the info now that its over, but I have posted some pics of the fantastic earrings I picked up for myself and for my friend's birthday. They are amazing, I had such a hard time deciding which pair to buy for myself, I wanted them all! Lots of vintage circus and curio type imagery. The gal who makes them seemed like a real doll too, so always nice to support not just the local artists, but also the nice ones!
Here is her website: www.phaulet.com
The earrings are all are double sided too, which I love. I picked the tattooed woman with the cycling women on the back for myself and the dissected brain and figure with the crazy flower for my friend.
Looks like May will be a busy month full of interesting lectures and fun shows. So I am looking forward to sharing!

No comments: