Saturday, February 13, 2010

Checked out the Vivian Girls show last night, it was great even though they were a little late getting on. They had 2 opening acts, both of whom were a little bit of alright. The first, Cosmetics, had a really nice groove. After her performance she set up shop next to where me and my friend were sitting and began selling what looked like little 45's. Which I thought was kinda cool. The next act Best Coast, were awesome. I will definitely be keeping a look out for them. This is their blog: www.bestycoasty.blogspot.com
Love that mix of pop/punk/surf....
I've left you guys with a couple photos of our lovely Vivian Girls, me and my gorgeous gal pal Heidi (still wet from walking in the rain) and a sample of Best Coast...I'm so running out and buying a cd!!



No comments: