Saturday, February 20, 2010

Have been out and about checking out some olympic stuff going on around town. Pretty fun, I've got to say, lots off free stuff, which is always good. I also went down to check out the taping of the Colbert Report outside of science world, (AKA the Russian pavilion) I didn't stay for the whole thing, but, he was hysterical as always. I've posted some shots of him and one of him and Michael Bubbles. The interview he did with Ujjal Dosanjh was taped prior to this live taping so he shot the bits in between that and then showed the interview on the screens he had stage left and right.....I couldn't see the screens, but I could hear the interview....Like the moment he asks Dosanjh what caste he's from in India.....there are just no lines that guy won't cross! You could hear in his voice Dosanjh was nearly losing it.... Its like a train wreck, you just can't turn away.....except maybe you don't laugh at train wrecks.....? I can't wait till it airs! Though I have to say as I was watching my friend voiced the same question I was thinking, why aren't we watching Rick Mercer doing something like this? He's always so involved, but I haven't seen or heard anything out of him lately regarding all this olympic business? Weird.
My camera or possibly my computer is screwing with me right now, so I can't post all the photos I took, BUT, I am posting 2 photos of who I like to call "the cat man"...yes, this man walks around town with a cat on his head.....seriously. The cat? The infamous "Cali Nash" who has her own face book page and wears purple mardi gras beads for a collar. Apparently the cat was never coaxed into surfing his noggin, she in fact trained herself......?









No comments: